Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have contacted Vanguard on multiple occasions to remove my name from their mailing list, but they keep sending me mail. I never signed up for a retirement plan with them, because I knew I would not be retiring from my previous employer (I hated the job). For over 6 years, Vanguard kept sending me retirement plan mail, despite my requests to be removed from the list.

Now I have not worked for that employer for almost two (2) years, yet they keep sending me mail, and to make matters worse, it's under my old name, which I detest. I got married last year, but there's no point in updating it in their system since (1) I never had an account with them, and (2) I'm no longer with the employer offering it.

I called them about a month or so ago, once more requesting removal from their mailing list, and was assured I would be taken off the list. However, as you can see from the attached photos, I keep getting mail from them. Note the date -- November 2016. I ceased working at the employer offering this plan in January 2015. I received these two pieces of Vanguard mail on Friday, 11/11/16.

I want this mail to STOP. I'm fed up of receiving their unwanted mail, especially addressed to my old name.

Review about: Vanguard Group Customer Care.

Preferred solution: STOP SENDING ME UNWANTED MAIL.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Vanguard Group?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion