Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have contacted Vanguard on multiple occasions to remove my name from their mailing list, but they keep sending me mail. I never signed up for a retirement plan with them, because I knew I would not be retiring from my previous employer (I hated the job). For over 6 years, Vanguard kept sending me retirement plan mail, despite my requests to be removed from the list.

Now I have not worked for that employer for almost two (2) years, yet they keep sending me mail, and to make matters worse, it's under my old name, which I detest. I got married last year, but there's no point in updating it in their system since (1) I never had an account with them, and (2) I'm no longer with the employer offering it.

I called them about a month or so ago, once more requesting removal from their mailing list, and was assured I would be taken off the list. However, as you can see from the attached photos, I keep getting mail from them. Note the date -- November 2016. I ceased working at the employer offering this plan in January 2015. I received these two pieces of Vanguard mail on Friday, 11/11/16.

I want this mail to STOP. I'm fed up of receiving their unwanted mail, especially addressed to my old name.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vanguard group customer care from Vanguard Group and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vanguard Group to "stop sending me unwanted mail".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vanguard Group for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments